Diffblue Cover IntelliJ Plugin User Manual
The Diffblue Cover IntelliJ plugin allows you to create unit tests automatically in the background, while you are working on source code in the IDE.
- Prerequisites - what you will need to start using the Diffblue Cover IntelliJ plugin
- Installation - guide to installation and configuration of the plugin
- Getting started - quick guide to writing your first unit tests
- User guide - commonly performed tasks
- Troubleshooting - suggestions for overcoming common issues