Reset Cover Plugin settings
How to reset the Diffblue Cover Plugin for IntelliJ to its default settings.
If you would like to start Diffblue Cover Plugin for IntelliJ from a "clean slate", the existing plugin settings files should be deleted. The plugin settings files are stored in the user's IntelliJ profile directory; the default location is dependent on OS and IntelliJ edition/version:
To delete the Cover Plugin settings, perform the following steps:
- 1.Close any open sessions of IntelliJ.
- 2.Navigate to the appropriate IntelliJ profile directory (as detailed above).
- 3.Navigate further to the subdirectory:
- 4.Delete the following files, if present:
- 5.Restart the IntelliJ IDE.