Comment on page
Reset Cover Plugin settings
How to reset the Diffblue Cover Plugin for IntelliJ to its default settings.
If you would like to start Diffblue Cover Plugin for IntelliJ from a "clean slate", the existing plugin settings files should be deleted. The plugin settings files are stored in the user's IntelliJ profile directory; the default location is dependent on OS and IntelliJ edition/version:
To delete the Cover Plugin settings, perform the following steps:
- 1.Close any open sessions of IntelliJ.
- 2.Navigate to the appropriate IntelliJ profile directory (as detailed above).
- 3.Navigate further to the subdirectory:
- 4.Delete the following files, if present:
- 5.Restart the IntelliJ IDE.