Offline license activation
How to activate your Diffblue Cover license offline
Licensing the Diffblue Cover Plugin for IntelliJ in offline mode is performed using Cover CLI.
- 2.Before entering a license key, completely exit all instances of the IntelliJ IDE. Note that closing the project window is not sufficient.
- 4.Restart the IntelliJ IDE.
- 5.You're now ready to write tests using Diffblue Cover Plugin.
Activating Diffblue Cover CLI offline:
- 2.Obtain your licence file and license key. To activate Diffblue Cover offline you will require your license file
ls_activation.lic, along with your license key
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. These can be obtained from:
- 3.Your Diffblue Cover welcome email received following license purchase
- 4.Your organization's internal file/app/license store
dcover licenseto prepare a directory for license installation:
➜ dcover license
12:55:23.365 INFO Diffblue Cover 2022.02.02
12:55:23.368 INFO There is no license linked to your product
This will create an
ls_activation.licto the Diffblue offline license directory:
- 5.On Linux or macOS your home directory can be found at
- 6.On Windows your user home can be found at
dcover activate --offline <license key>to install the offline license:
➜ dcover activate --offline XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
15:48:35.064 INFO Found an offline license file at '<USER_HOME>/.diffblue/offline/ls_activation.lic'
15:48:35.494 INFO Successfully activated offline license
- 6.You're now ready to write tests using Diffblue Cover CLI.