We are delighted to welcome you as a Diffblue customer and thank you very much for your purchase.
You may need to make some network configurations, depending on your setup. Details of how to do this are here.
2. Getting Started
A member of the Diffblue team will take you through installing Diffblue Cover, and information is also provided in our documentation:
- Diffblue Cover CLI prerequisites
- Getting Started with Diffblue Cover CLI for Windows
- Getting Started with Diffblue Cover CLI for Linux / macOS
- Diffblue Cover IntelliJ plugin prerequistes
- Getting Started with the Diffblue Cover IntelliJ plugin
- Diffblue Cover Reports
3. What’s Next?
You will receive an email with a link to download the latest version of the software every two weeks. Each release contains new capabilities based on learnings from all of our users - we highly recommend upgrading regularly, as Diffblue Cover becomes cleverer all the time. Details of what’s new in each release can be found here.
4. Contact Us
Please feel free to contact your account manager with any questions or feedback, we would love to hear from you. Our support team is also available too.